A highly insulated slide and lift-slide aluminium sliding door: meets the highest requirements with regard to insulation, stability and safety. Available with various opening options. A low threshold option is also available making it a suitable sliding door for building accessibility. A special corner solution makes it possible to open up spaces without any fixed corner element, creating perfect and clear continuity between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
- 2.5 mm structual wall thickness on the main profiles to ensure the strengh.
- 60 mm sight surface width of mullion to satisfy modern architectural aesthetic.
- Glass thickness range from 5mm to 36mm.
- Intergrated damper in the gear helps to prevent uncontrollable handle rebounding.
- Stainless roller bogie ensures outstanding durabiltity and corrosion resistance.
- Air Tightness: 300Pa
- Water Tightness: 500Pa (STATIC), 1000Pa (CYCLIC)
- Structure Performance: AAMA TIR – 11
- Resistance to wind load: 1500Pa (proof load 2250Pa)