Roto Solid B | 130 R
Butt hinge for doors
- Clamp hinge with the appearance of a butt hinge
- For main doors, back doors and balcony doors up to 120 kg
- Can be used in various recessed aluminium profiles with Euro-groove 15 / 20
- Suitable for inward and outward opening doors
The Roto Solid B | 130 R two-part, clampable butt hinge is ideal for aluminium main doors, back doors and balcony doors up to a sash weight of 120 kg.
Thanks to the new, optimised clamping, Roto Solid B | 130 R can now be used in even more recessed aluminium profile systems with Euro-groove 15 / 20.
Butt hinges are in demand in door construction and are enjoying increasing popularity. Not only the appearance is crucial, but the functionality and stability too.
Roto Solid B | 130 R combines the visual advantages of a butt hinge with the benefits of a clamp hinge.
The hinge is swivelled in and clamped on the frame side. On the sash side, a clamping support-strip is secured in the sash with self-tapping screws and the sash hinge is then installed.
A standardised drilling diameter for all screws and pins also simplifies installation, making it more efficient.
- Slimline butt hinge design
- Available in various RAL colours and electrolytically anodised surfaces
- Custom coating of unpainted hinges possible at the window and door manufacturer
- Certified service life of 200,000 opening cycles in accordance with DIN EN 1935
- Axis pin made of stainless steel supports durability
- Maintenance-free thanks to high-quality self-lubricating bearing bush
- Can be used on DIN left / DIN right for reduced logistics and administrative outlay
- Simple and rapid installation thanks to clampable frame and screw-on sash component
- Standardised drilling diameter for efficient production
- Simple alignment of the shadow groove using packing plates
|Sash weight||Max. 120 kg|
|Adjustment||Laterally adjustable: ± 1.5 mm|
|Certification||CE-certified in accordance with DIN EN 1935-2002, hinge class 13|